Monday, November 5, 2012

Missing photo link

So Ive been trying to figure out for a while, how can I post a photo here on blogger. Its actually really stupid because usually you will post something like [img]something.html[/img] and poof you have yourself a shiny new photo posted up. Ive even opted to using photo bucket but so far all that happens for me is that it looks exactly like that example on the actual blog viewer page. None the less I will remain resiliant and attempt to post a meme which I created myself to promote sex awareness...so hold on to your garters ladies, here we go.

Hahahaa!!! I will now rule the internet with my funny commentary on things like Tuxedo Mask!!! Now my minions you will serve your master wiser and...ahem I mean you will assist me in doing some meaningless tasks. Isnt that right?

Well anyway now I have figured out how to post pictures...and Im kind of angry at myself that I couldnt figure out how to before...there is an actual "coding" button now. >:\ bitches

No comments: