Monday, November 5, 2012

Mmm...Coffee yeah

Goooooood MORNING VIET NAM! Haha, just kidding. Im Amrican. Have yall ever woken up on the day that day light savings ends and felt 'uhgh still not enough sleep'? I have. I swear that going back an hour we all loose time. It happens every single year. And every year I argue with a friend or family member on what the savings actually mean. This year though I am figuring out that I can get a bigger savings by groupon-ing.

Of course Im being completely facitious. Mmm, this morning I have had breakfast for the first time since my froshman year in highschool. Crazy, am I right? I mean, it shouldn't have to take getting up at 4 in the morning just to have a decent morning meal...Perhaps this explains my poor grades in high school? Maybe....Well perhaps I exagerate the time frame. I did eat the Summer of  '11. Ahh, good times. Amazingly that summer I dropped like 20 lbs. go figure. Anyway, Ive decided to return to that frame of mind, waking up at the crack of 4 AM and preparing my breakfasts. No more will I repeat the days of purchasing my meals at Starbucks. As much as I love them, I rue devouring their delicious 1000 cal. snacks as a substitutione. And lets just over look the 900 cal drunks...I mean drinks...no lets leav it. The 900 cal drunks...because caffeine is a drug. And if you go to Starbucks daily, lets face it, you're a drug addict.

So anyway yeah, Im feeling pretty great for eating breakfast.


No comments: