Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Scramble

Hello viewers,
Youre friendly neighbor and unquestioned master of the universe here. You know I am tired of plans falling apart. Have you ever had this happen to you: it's your birthday soon. You have a few weeks to plan everything so you send out your feelers to see how many people would like to come. Everyone you know says sure why not. But the week of the party they all suddenly drop out?

That is what happened to me these past two weeks. It was my birthday ont he 14th, but everyone was suddenly busy. Not to worry for me though. I spend the day with a friend playing video games. Then I went out to lunch with my mother. Only she didnt know where to go. So we had a 15 minute discussion about how to pick a place. In my opinion viewer its not about the class of the place, but more having to do with how often you visit a location. For example, on my twenty-first birthday I went to the Orange Resteraunt on the Hill. Havent been there since. Expensive? Oh yeah. You have to RSVP a week in advance just to reserve a table. But I am planning to go there every ten years. Thats right folks Im starting a planned tradition. So forget the candles and dancing waitresses. So get ready Orange. Ill be seeing you in a few years.

No comments: