Monday, October 29, 2012

I hate to be dramatic

That's it! I've had it viewers. I have absolutely had it with being a liberal. Frankly I do not see any benefit in being this kind of person. I am sorry Dr. Rev. Sarah but I cant be someone I am not. It has been entirely too tiring for me to try an be a lefty. All of the constant bickering, trying to find a logical answer to everything just to show up someone who I'm "fundamentally" supposed to disagree with. It is impossible to ever win this politically correct game. And guess what? If I happened to change my view point, as every human should reserve the right to do, what should happen? Go on, guess. You'll never guess it? Do you want to know? Do you? Huh? Those same liberals who are supposed to be my friends, relatives and allies try to convince me that MY opinion is entirely wrong and that I should agree with them. I cannot take that any more. So you know what? I'm going to waffle. I would rather have no discernable oppinion of my own than be a person who is constantly picking a fight with those who do not agree with them. Because guess what you gun-control-pro-choice-libratarians chances are your neighbor who claims to  be "as liberal" as you, will probably not agree with you on every single subject. So have fun spinning your wheels trying to convince them.

I'm out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, let me get this straight.
You don't wanna be a liberal anymore because... you don't like it disagreeing with people? That's not dramatic, son - that's hella vague.
Is it that you don't like disagreeing with people with your same political affiliation - or that you don't like the conflict that arises when it seems obvious to you you actually AGREE with the person? Or do you just disagree with liberals and find their defending their views tiresome? Because if that's the case, the fact that you identify/ified as one is kinda mind-boggling.

In any case, you seem to assume that liberals are the only ones with opinions that they doggedly defend, which is clearly not true.
Second, and maybe this is just lack of clarity on your part, it strikes me as both sad and laughable that you believe "holding no opinion" is preferable to engaging in discussion. Are the people around you inarticulate assholes or what? Because unless you're comatose/a robot/have just emerged from a very deep cave, you will have an opinion. Everyone does. Even stupid people. The fact that you think you can avoid that or believe having none is somehow more moral is both childish and strange.